You can also jump over to the announcement page here http://support.lawnprosoftware.com/discussions/topics/311611 where you can comment.
Please add anything we can do, big or small, to the “Suggest Idea” board.
1. Added the ability to send an invoice or estimate by email to up to 4 people at a time (it used to be limited to 2).
It was suggested we do this because some people need the invoice to be sent to them, their husband / wife and maybe to a work address, etc.
2. Added the ability to add a note to visits marked as “Not Serviced”. These show up in the timeline so you can see at a glance WHY you didn’t service a visit on any given day.
3. Added the “Delete, Archive, Send By, Print, Payment & Copy” links to the top of the invoice and estimate pages instead of just at the bottom.
It was pointed out if you select only a couple of invoices near the top you still have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen to select one of these options.
This makes it quicker for you.
4, Now when you email an invoice to a client, they see the full invoice with payment stub (If they print it, it also prints this way too).
5. Made over 84 minor changes to wording, sizes of buttons, icons, etc to make LawnPro easier to use.
In addition to the updates we’ve completed already, we have 4 bigger updates that will be done by the end of the month if all goes as planned!
They are the:
1. Client login widget (where you can add a login to your lawn business’s website for your clients to login there and view, invoices, see upcoming visits to their property and more.
2. When you move one recurring visit on the calendar it will also be an option to move all the future visits out the same amount of days.
3. The ability to have up to 5 chemicals for any chemical application.
4. The ability to tag customers or properties any way you would like so you can easily group, search by and schedule them this way.